2013/02/04

New sparkling items in my closet

Earrings and braclet from H&M
These are some pieces of my last purchases. I know that the items are very girly with a lot of sparkling and shiny but I think every girl just has sometimes this "sparkling-phase"! I wish you a good start into the week and enjoy the pictures! 
xx Heloisa

Hier sind meine Errungenschaften der letzten paar Wochen. Die Kleiderstücke und Accessoires sind sehr mädchenhaft mit viel Glitzer und Glamour, aber ich glaube jedes Mädchen hat ab und zu seine "Glitzer-Phase". Ich wünsche euch einen guten Start in die Woche und viel Spass beim Bilder anschauen. 
xx Heloisa

Black ankle boots from H&M and High Heels from Zara
Necklace from Zara
Sparkling snowflake body lotion and bubble bath from Douglas
Blue sweater from H&M and necklace from forever21
Hat from H&M
Skirt from Naf Naf
Earrings from H&M
Hat Zara, Lip balm from Berkely Square and pants from H&M
Beauty products from Berkeley Square
Earrings from H&M